Personal property located somewhere other than the ‘residence premise’ may be covered at 10% of the limit of liability or $1,000, whichever is greater.
These are 2 different perils. Damage caused by a leak or overflow originating from inside of the property (water damage) may be covered. Damage caused by water entering the property from outside due to a rise in water (flood), is not a covered peril and requires a separate policy.
Coverage is available for personal property owned or used by you while it is anywhere in the world.
There is coverage to protect you against a claim or lawsuit however, exclusions are prevalent for certain breeds.